Saunas and Skydeck with Panorama Spa
As hot as the desert ...
How hot would you like it? As hot as the desert where the sand glows under your feet? Or cosily warm under the bed sheets? Do you prefer your warmth to be dry or humid? Whatever you happen to prefer, thanks to the huge choice of saunas at our design and wellness hotel, the Alpen-Karawanserai in the Salzburg Alps, there's definitely something for you here! Our "relaxed" opening times allow you to take your sauna from 10 in the morning until 8 in the evening. On Tuesdays and Fridays you can even sauna "late night" until 10 pm.
Sweat à la carte
- Finnish sauna 90° C – The classic among the saunas: dry & hot!
- Panorama sauna 90° C – Sweat it out above the roofs of Hinterglemm: phenomenal views!
- Textile sauna 90° C – sauna with bathing clothes
- Herbal Sauna 60° C – for soothing relaxation and detoxification: herbal sauna with real alpine herbs
- Organic aroma sauna 70° C – private spa
- Infrared – deep heat that relaxes the muscles: ideal before a massage
- Sole tepidarium 25° C – with ginger and cinnamon rub
- Hammam – Healthy steam: with homemade pampering peelings for your skin, every day a different kind (Rasul foam, salt and oil peeling, chocolate, yogurt, sugar, coffee, honey)
Cool down & leave all your cares behind
- Kneipp pools in the Amber Spa
- outdoor Kneipp pool behind the hotel
- rain forest adventure showers
- fresh air room with ice fountain
- "Room of Silence"
- "relaxation lounge"
- winter garden
- open air sofa
Amber Spa & Skydeck with Panorama SPA above the roofs of Saalbach-Hinterglemm
Prudent care and relaxing retreat are the key moments you will experience - here at the Amber Spa! For example with cosmetics from the following brands:
- Reviderm Skintelligence
- ILA Healing Energy
A special highlight at the Alpen-Karawanserai spa resort is our Panorama Spa on the Skydeck in addition to our 2.500 m² Amber Spa:
- Finnish wooden panorama sauna
- open air Rain Dance showers
- panorama relaxation room
- canopy beds in the reed garden
For even deeper relaxation
Choose from over 50 different body and energy treatments, from the classic to the oriental. Hours of indulgence which pays for itself thousands of times over ...
And in between times you can go to the wellness bar
Here you'll find spring water, teas, snack and oriental sweets - all available free of charge for you.
It feels good and it does good
Taking a sauna can have a positive effect on the immune system, muscles, blood pressure, circulation and the metabolism. And anyway, it's much too warm in the sauna to think about anything ... and afterwards you'll sleep like a lamb.
Holiday at the Wellness & Spa Hotel Alpen-Karawanserai – you'll feel like you've been born again!